At a glance
- Originator Janssen L.P.
- Class Antiretrovirals; Benzodiazepines; Imidazoles
- Mechanism of Action RNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in United Kingdom (PO)
- 30 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in Belgium (PO)
- 30 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in USA (PO)
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History