Pradimicin AAlternative Names: BMY 28567; BU 3608A
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 1996
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anthracyclines; Antifungals; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 23 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Mycoses in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Mycoses in Japan (Transdermal)