Rotavirus vaccine - University of Melbourne
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Melbourne
- Class Rotavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rotavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Rotavirus infections in Australia (Unknown route)
- 06 Jul 1997 Preclinical development for Rotavirus infections in Australia (Unknown route)