At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Hypertension; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic Heart Disorders (Unknown route)
- 04 Sep 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart Failure (Unknown route)
- 15 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension (Unknown route)