Latest Information Update: 21 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Class Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Organic nitrates; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Japan (Unknown route)