AmesergideAlternative Names: LY 237733
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Ergolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1C receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Erectile dysfunction; Major depressive disorder; Migraine; Premature ejaculation; Schizophrenia; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 22 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Premature ejaculation in USA (PO)