Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Neurogen Corporation
- Developer Neurogen Corporation; Pfizer
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 1997 Suspended-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)