At a glance
- Originator Cephalon France
- Class Antidepressants; Ethanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 23 Jul 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 23 Nov 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made