NebracetamAlternative Names: Memolog; WEB 1881; WEB 1881 FU
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2001
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antidepressants; Nootropics; Pyrrolidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (PO)
- 09 Jan 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Germany (PO)
- 30 Apr 1997 Phase-III clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in Germany (PO)