Cefdaloxime pentexilAlternative Names: Cefdaloxime pentexil tosilate; HR 916; HR 916B; HR 916K
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2001 Discontinued-I for Bacterial infections in Japan (PO)
- 22 Dec 1999 Hoechst Marion Roussel has merged with Rhône-Poulenc Rorer to form Aventis Pharma