FedotozineAlternative Names: JO 1196
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Jouveinal
- Class Benzyl compounds; Gastrokinetics; Propylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid kappa receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome; Non-ulcer dyspepsia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Non-ulcer dyspepsia in United Kingdom (PO)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Non-ulcer dyspepsia in Switzerland (PO)
- 14 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in United Kingdom (PO)