At a glance
- Originator Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiplatelets; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Intracranial thrombosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis; Transient ischaemic attacks
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1995 Phase-III clinical trials for Thrombosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 07 Nov 1994 Phase-II clinical trials for Transient ischaemic attacks in Japan (PO)