Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Germany (Unknown route)
- 24 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)