PirsidomineAlternative Names: CAS 936
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 1999
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Small molecules; Sydnones; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Isolated systolic hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in USA (PO)
- 10 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Isolated systolic hypertension (PO)
- 10 Nov 1999 No-Development-Reported for Angina pectoris in Germany (PO)