ZM 181037Alternative Names: ICI 181037
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2000
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Heart failure; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in United Kingdom (IV)
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Heart failure in United Kingdom (IV)
- 06 Sep 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypertension in United Kingdom (PO)