EliprodilAlternative Names: SL 820715
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Nootropics; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha adrenergic receptor agonists; Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Craniocerebral trauma; Multiple sclerosis; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Unspecified Phase for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (unspecified route)
- 11 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Head injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Head injuries in European Union (unspecified route)