EtanterolAlternative Names: VAL 481
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Valeas
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 27 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Italy (Inhalation)
- 27 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Italy (PO)