At a glance
- Originator Laboratori Baldacci
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Aldehyde reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic complications
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2004 Discontinued for Diabetic complications in Italy (unspecified route)
- 08 Nov 1995 No-Development-Reported for Diabetic complications in Italy (Unknown route)