At a glance
- Originator Nissan Chemical Industries
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antihypertensives; Oxadiazoles; Piperidines; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypertension; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Feb 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 21 Feb 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Myocardial ischaemia in Japan (Unknown route)