NaminterolAlternative Names: VAL 479
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 1997
At a glance
- Originator Valeas
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Small molecules; Transferases
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 03 Mar 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Italy (Inhalation)
- 10 Oct 1991 Phase-II clinical trials for Asthma in Italy (Inhalation)