At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives; Anxiolytics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Hypertension; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Depression in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)