PanadiplonAlternative Names: FD 10571; FG 10571; NNC 140571; U 78875
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 1995
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Developer Novo Nordisk; Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Anxiolytics; Oxadiazoles; Quinoxalines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Nov 1995 Discontinued-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Nov 1995 Discontinued-I for Anxiety disorders in Denmark (Unknown route)