ZeniplatinAlternative Names: CL 286558
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 1997
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Cytostatics; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Malignant melanoma; Renal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 1997 Discontinued-II for Renal cancer in Norway (Injection)
- 29 Aug 1997 Discontinued-II for Malignant melanoma in Norway (Injection)
- 14 Mar 1995 Discontinued-II for Cancer in USA (IV-infusion)