SM 10661Alternative Names: SM-10661
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiasthmatics; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Gastroduodenal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 11 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Gastroduodenal disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 26 Nov 1996 Preclinical development for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)