At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Analgesics; Antiasthmatics; Antipsychotics; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Pain; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 09 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Pain in United Kingdom (Unknown route)