At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 27 Feb 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)