RO 317549Alternative Names: RO 318161
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antirheumatics; Indoles; Maleimides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Atherosclerosis; Cancer; Coronary artery restenosis; Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Coronary artery restenosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 12 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 12 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)