Chloroaluminium sulphonate phthalocyanineAlternative Names: Chloroaluminum sulfonated phthalocyanine
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antineoplastics; Phthalocyanines
- Mechanism of Action Photosensitisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bladder cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 28 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Bladder cancer in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 06 Oct 1995 Chloroaluminum sulfonated phthalocyanine is now called chloroaluminium sulphonate phthalocyanine