NeprapazoleAlternative Names: TY 11345
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2000
At a glance
- Originator Toa Eiyo
- Class Antiulcers; Benzimidazoles; Gastric antisecretories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2000 Discontinued-II for Peptic ulcer in Japan (PO)
- 14 Oct 1996 Phase-II clinical trials for Peptic ulcer in Japan (PO)
- 04 Oct 1996 TY 11345 is now called Neprapazole