TrometamolAlternative Names: UCB 11056
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued for Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2005 Discontinued for Alzheimer's disease in European Union (unspecified route)
- 29 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in USA (Unknown route)