CericlamineAlternative Names: JO 1017
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator Jouveinal
- Class Antidepressants; Propanolamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Depression in France (PO)
- 15 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Depression in United Kingdom (PO)
- 15 Aug 1996 Phase-III clinical trials for Depression in United Kingdom (PO)