SifaprazineAlternative Names: FI 4303
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ferrer
- Class Antidepressants; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Spain (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in Spain (Unknown route)