At a glance
- Originator Toa Eiyo
- Developer Toa Eiyo; Yamasa Corporation
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma; Reperfusion injury
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Japan (IV)
- 16 Nov 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Glaucoma in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 31 Jan 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing