At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Developer AstraZeneca; LEO Pharma
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Guanidines; Muscle relaxants; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia; Arrhythmias; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2000 Discontinued-II for Alopecia in Europe (Unknown route)
- 03 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 03 Nov 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Sweden (Unknown route)