At a glance
- Originator Medea Research; SIR International
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Cardiotonics; Class III antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 1997 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias (Unknown route)
- 04 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias (Unknown route)
- 09 Dec 1994 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias (Unknown route)