At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antidepressants; Antipsychotics; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in France (Unknown route)
- 19 Jan 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 19 Jan 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in France (Unknown route)