NaglivanAlternative Names: PMD 501; Vanadeine
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 1997
At a glance
- Originator Pan Medica
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in France (PO)
- 14 Oct 1994 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in France (PO)