At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Isoquinolines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Epilepsy; Huntington's disease; Neuroprotection; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Parkinson's disease in USA (PO)
- 02 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Huntington's disease in USA (PO)
- 02 Oct 2000 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in USA (PO)