At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anxiolytics; Benzodiazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 Aug 1997 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Hungary (unspecified route)