At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidepressants; Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Depression in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Parkinson's disease in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 03 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Depression in Hungary (Unknown route)