At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Oct 2009 Pfizer acquires Wyeth
- 18 Oct 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 21 Jul 1999 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Italy (PO)