AlnespironeAlternative Names: S 20499
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in France (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anxiety disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 04 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Depression in France (Unknown route)