ElopiprazoleAlternative Names: DU 29840; DU 29894
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Solvay Duphar
- Class Antipsychotics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 1A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Psychotic disorders in Netherlands (PO)
- 16 Feb 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Psychotic disorders in Netherlands (PO)