SL 880338Alternative Names: SL880338-08
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Antidepressants; Antiemetics; Antihypertensives; Antimigraines; Anxiolytics; Sleep disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor inverse agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Sleep disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 07 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Depression in France (Unknown route)
- 14 Feb 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in France (Unknown route)