Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Corticotropin-releasing factor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anorexia nervosa; Anxiety disorders; Immunological disorders; Inflammation; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 11 Oct 2002 Discontinued for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2002 Discontinued for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Oct 2002 Discontinued for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)