QuineloraneAlternative Names: LY 163502
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 1997
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antihypertensives; Antiparkinsonians; Neuroprotectants; Quinolines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 1997 Discontinued-III for Erectile dysfunction in USA (PO)
- 27 Feb 1995 Discontinued-III for Parkinson's disease in USA (PO)