At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antipsychotics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psychotic disorders in Sweden (Unknown route)
- 05 Apr 2000 Pharmacia & Upjohn has merged with Monsanto to form Pharmacia Corporation