At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Novartis
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antidepressants; Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Anxiety disorders in Poland (Unknown route)
- 17 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in Switzerland (PO)
- 17 Sep 1997 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in Germany (PO)