Anti-CD4 monoclonal antibody PAP conjugateAlternative Names: PAP-anti-CD4
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD4 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)