BF 389Alternative Names: Biofor 389
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 1999
At a glance
- Originator Scherer Healthcare
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Oxazines
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Jul 1998 Biofor is now part of Scherer Healthcare
- 15 Aug 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)